Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Allegiance is now available for purchase!

This year's fifth Stablemate Club release, Allegiance, has been revealed and is ready to order!



Yay, patriotism! According to the email blurb, this guy is a mini-me of Patriot, one of the special runs from last year. Not sure why they thought releasing this guy now instead of like, June or August was the way to go - last year's decorator, Ricochet, came out in August, and it probably would have been better to release this guy closer to July 4, but oh well.

I liked Patriot, and I like the paint job on this guy, but I'm just not a fan of the mold, sadly. So, both of ours will have to be rehomed. But that's a good thing when you're trying to cut back on purchases - I just hope we can at least get our money back. I don't think that'll be terribly difficult, though. If you're in the club, happy ordering!

No comments:

Post a Comment