Wednesday, November 1, 2017

The 2018 Premier Club is now open!

Signups are now open for the 2018 Premier Club! Check it out:



They gave us a slightly larger photo of the sculpt, at least. While I'd like to just see the full photo like the rest of the world, they're probably waiting on showing complete photos to try to drive more signups before the deadline.

Also interesting to note that the stand pictured with him won't necessarily be the actual production stand. Though I think I'd like something like this better than say, Newsworthy's stand (which way is it supposed to face? Does it matter? I like to think putting it on backward makes him look like he's cresting a wave). But I'd rather not have that dilemma with this one.

No, I'm not implying that I'm going to keep my Bristol, but the release of this photo definitely made things more promising. We'll see what the full body and the other side look like before I make my decision. I really do like his paintjob, though, for what it's worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment