Wednesday, November 8, 2017

The 2018 Stablemate Club is now open for signups!

 Like the title says, the 2018 Stablemate Club is now open for business! And we get to see another of the models!



From the website:

The 2018 Stablemates Collector's Club begins with Kohana, a stunning bay roan Mustang! Designed by talented Australian customizer Franceyn Dare, Kohana has MAPPED overo pinto markings and Indian feathers in his mane!

Interesting that they're not starting with the G1, but I suppose they have to mix things up sometime. I'm more impressed that they managed to pull off mapping on a Stablemate! Too bad I don't collect the G3 Mustang.

As for the other releases, I think it's safe to assume those silhouettes are in fact the other molds that will be used next year, as they showed up on the promotional banner:

 

Which means I only need one membership next year, as I only collect the mini Brishen and possibly the new mold (if it isn't too weird-looking). Which begs the question, why haven't we seen the new mold yet? I suppose they'll show it later to drive more last-minute signups. I can't wait to see what the new mold looks like!

No comments:

Post a Comment