Tuesday, January 31, 2017

BF Custom Contest Additions and Breyerfest SR Teaser!

Breyer has been busy with the Blog the last couple of days! Yesterday's post announced a new category addition to the Customs Contest - Fantasy! My lack of customizing skills precludes me from entering, but it's always good to see more possibilities for customizers. Looking forward to seeing what amazing things show up in the contest this year!

Also new to the contest: they added more prize models - special edition Stablemates for the runner-up entries! While I notice they haven't announced what the main prize is for the winners, I'm guessing it will be the same as in previous years - an alternate color on one of the Premier Club horses, probably True North. So I wonder if the Stablemate prizes will be alternate colors of one of the Stablemate Club releases this year? That would be interesting to see!

Most excitingly, today's blog post was a teaser for the first Breyerfest SR reveal! Here it is:



My immediate thought was Geronimo, though I don't have access to mine at home to check. He almost looks like some type of dun, or possibly palomino? I'm excited to see the whole picture! Hopefully they show us tomorrow so we don't have to wait too long.

On a slightly different note, today is the last day to preorder Moondance, the red dun pinto Forever Saige collector club model. If you're still on the fence, make up your mind fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment