Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Things are showing up at Tuesday Morning again!

It's that time of year again - the time when Breyer gives up on selling various leftover stock from the previous year and ships it all to Tuesday Morning to be sold at discounted prices! One of my favorite times of year, obviously. I haven't had a ton of luck finding things myself - I remember getting a couple of Elvis Presley's Bear models several years ago, and Flexible and the RCMP horse last year (for $20 each), plus the BGB breast cancer horse on the website, but other than those, our "local" TM (50 miles away) doesn't seem to get a whole lot of Breyer stock in - or maybe I'm just too slow to check.

So far, the reports I've seen say that Smokin' Doubledutch, Picasso, Don't Look Twice, the black AQHA, the pony pouches, the polo rider and tack, and an assortment of Classics (including Liam), Stablemates, and accessories have all been found at TMs around the country. I'm not sure if I'll go to the effort of checking ours this year, as I already have anything I would have wanted from that list, but if there's anything you're looking for there, definitely get out and check yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment