Thursday, September 8, 2016

2016 Retired List

The 2016 Retired List has been posted on the website and is available (in PDF form) here.

Of the items on the list, I'm most excited about all of the Classics being retired - that means we get new ones next year! Hopefully there will be some on the small handful of molds I like. And I wonder if the 2017 Horse of the Year will be on another new mold?

Not much being retired on the Stablemate front, so I doubt we'll see much new there - although I wouldn't say no to a new shadowbox set.

It's odd that Harley D Zip is on the retired list - I could swear he was retired last fall. And I'm pretty sure the Black Caviar and Foal set are Classic molds - what are they doing in the Traditional list? Same with the NRHA Horse and Camila, who should be in a place by herself (possibly labeled "Failed Experiments"?).

This leaves so many possibilities for next year's releases! Hopefully the yearly JAH comes out at the end of this month like it did last year. I can't wait to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment