Wednesday, September 14, 2016

More Tractor Supply Goodness!


So it turns out there's another surprise waiting for us at Tractor Supply - a new Classics family set, featuring Sir Buckingham! Photo from Facebook.



Looks like I'll have to pick that set up, since I collect Sir Buckingham - and I like what I can see of the color.

Thinking about this whole deal with releasing some old porcelains in plastic just makes me sad. I'd pretty much die if they released the old Spanish Barb in plastic, even if it was a Classic-size. He's my favorite of the old porcelains, and it kills me every time they release a former porcelain model in plastic but continue to neglect the old ones from the '90s. (The only porcelain model I own is the Adriano Spanish Barb from Breyerfest '04 - breakable things make me nervous.) I'm sure there's a perfectly reasonable explanation for why these molds have never been used in plastic, if only Breyer would tell us!

Okay. Done with whining for the day. I'm resisting the temptation to drive to our "local" TSC again to see if the models are on the shelves yet. The printout they had said 9/19, but I keep seeing pictures of other stores that have them out already and wonder. It wouldn't be that much of an issue, but the closest TSC to us is a 30-minute drive away...

No comments:

Post a Comment