Friday, September 23, 2016

Halloween Grab Bags and New Arrivals!

Another exciting day in model horse land! (Or plastic pony paradise, as I like to call it.)

Halloween Grab Bags are now available from the Breyer web site, open to all! I've already said my piece about grab bags, so all I'll say is: good luck!

In other news, I have a few new arrivals to share with you all (after shooting some quick cell phone photos in my living room)! First, the TSC Santana:



Next, the TSC "New Beginnings" Sir Buckingham:


And lastly...Leandro! I wasn't drawn for him on my account, but my husband was!

 

They all turned out quite nice, despite the Sir Buckingham being packaged in the box so close to the mare and foal that they were all pretty much touching each other and could have left rubs/marks on each other from it. The Leandro is nice and has lots of details, but does have a couple of booboos too minor to be worth sending him back. All worthy additions to my herd, though! My Silvers, especially, have been multiplying a lot lately. I only had four of them at the start of the year, and now I'm up to nine with another one on its way here. Whew!

Still waiting to hear when the next Collector Club special run is released. I believe last year's Fabien was out by now, so it should be soon. Possibly next week? I guess we'll have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment