Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Another Halloween SR - Crane!


Breaking news! Breyer has released another Halloween-themed special run, Crane, available on the website now! Photo from Breyer:



"With his striking pose and eerie glow-in-the-dark coat, Crane is sure to frighten the bravest of ghouls. His leopard appaloosa coat with skull spots is downright spooky! Comes in a mail order box, not retail packaging."

There had been some speculation on Blab the last couple of days wondering if there would be another Halloween special run - and voila! Here he is!

As is typical, I don't collect the Classics Rearing Stallion, so I won't be buying one. But don't let that stop you! The paint job is nifty enough, as was the Fighting Stallion Ichabod last year; I'm just no longer interested in either mold. (I had six fighters and one Rearing Stallion at one point, but sold them all off last year needing shelf space.)

He is priced at $30; that's a tad high for a Classic model, but he's glow-in-the-dark and his paintjob is a bit more complicated than your typical model, so I understand. The only thing I'm really sad about here is that they still haven't done a Halloween-themed Classic model on a mold I collect, but since I only collect a handful of them, it might be a while before that happens.

No word on how many there are, but there usually isn't. So, that probably means you shouldn't wait to get your order in! Who knows when they'll sell out.

No comments:

Post a Comment