Monday, September 30, 2024

Hard Knox Live show report

 Well, the inaugural Hard Knox Live show is over, and I survived! I know you're all probably foaming at the mouths waiting to hear how I did, especially with these slammin' ribbons at stake...









Are those not the coolest show ribbons you've ever seen? I super wanted to win one...but it just wasn't in the cards for me, sadly. 




















At least I got one placing in each color, and a few NAN cards, but it was a little sad going home without one of those super-cool ones. Oh well - better luck next year. Most of the models were being judged on breed, not collectibility, so I definitely fell down a little bit in the breed department. But the show ran very well and it was a fun venue (a hobby/gaming store). I'm looking forward to going again next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment