Thursday, May 30, 2024

Oops, they did it again

 Well, as promised, there's another sneak peek on the blog! Check it out! 





















Part of the hint is that "time is trotting by," so it must be something trotting? My first though was Weather Girl, but the Andalusian Mare is also a possibility. Also, if you save the image, the model's name is revealed as Oops...I Did It Again. Resisting the urge to roll my eyes. Maybe it's a Giselle? She was a live show prize in 2013, so the name would be fitting. The live show prize models have been on molds that don't show very well for the last few years, so I don't think it would be anything new or popular. Guess we'll find out tomorrow! 

Also, I hate to be nitpicky, but yesterday's post implied there would be sneak peeks and reveals, implying more than one. I demand another peek today and two reveals tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment