Friday, May 31, 2024

Close, but no cigar

 Well, I was partially right - I thought the model's name was a reference to them reusing a mold for a Breyerfest Live prize. I got the mold wrong, though. But anyway, say hello to Oops, I Did It Again (ugh). 


















What a beauty! He's a little plain-looking, but handsome nonetheless. Goffert was previously used as a live show prize in 2007 when Niagara was the live show grand prize. That was 17 years ago, so I suppose I can forgive them for reusing a mold. 

I'm a little confused by the blog post saying it's the last of the prize model reveals, because theoretically they still need to reveal the sectional glossy prize models for the show? ...Right? We're still getting those? Well, maybe we'll see them next week. Crossing my fingers for anything but a glossy Marc of Charm, because I just don't need that devastation in my life right now...at least until next year when I am definitely going to try to enter the show myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment