Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Collector Club Appreciation orders! And Breyerfest sneak peek!

 Good news, everyone! Two of my Collector Club Appreciation orders arrived yesterday, a day before UPS said they would! Huzzah! One of the orders was the one where I only ordered the CCA model - so clearly that's still an option, as long as you're okay with paying $25 more for it. The other order was the one with the pins/throw blanket/towel. But here's what you're really waiting for - which glossies I got! Behold: 





















Sorry for the terrible photo. So I got the Appaloosa and the glossy Battlefield Angel! I've seen reports of some Battlefield Angels being very BLUE rather than black, but mine looks like he's just black. I was kind of hoping I'd get a blue one, but whatevs. At least I didn't get two Appaloosas, right? I'll be looking to trade the one I did get - though I'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out what exactly I'll be trading for. I'm desperately hoping I get a glossy Mojave, because I don't think it would be too difficult to trade the Appaloosa for the glossy Get Rowdy. Another Battlefield Angel would also suffice, I suppose - I ought to be able to trade him for something else fairly easily. Guess I'll be stalking the UPS guy tomorrow!

Edit: In other news, there's a new hint on the Breyerfest Blog! 
















Hmm, could it be our long-awaited plush? Guess we'll find out "later this week" when it's revealed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment