Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Worth It is here!

 Great news, everyone! I found a light chestnut Worth It, this year's Breyer Ambassador model, and she arrived a few days ago! Check her out: 


















She has a textured coat, which is interesting. She's so pretty! 

















I love her shading and the details on her, though it irks me that they didn't paint her horseshoes for this run. Why bother with those details if you're not going to bother with painting them? It's especially egregious when they don't paint the details on this model after they did it on multiple smaller runs. 





















Quality-wise she's pretty nice, aside from the previously-mentioned unpainted horseshoes. For some reason her eyes seem a little too big, but maybe that's just me. Otherwise, she doesn't have any major flaws - I entered my first model horse show happening in May, so maybe I'll add her to my new show string! 

No comments:

Post a Comment