Wednesday, March 27, 2024

2024 VIP swag!

 I can't believe I forgot to write about this, but last week, the Breyerfest VIP swag for this year was revealed (via Facebook)! 













From the Facebook post:

Among the perks of being a BreyerFest VIP is our exclusive VIP swag pack! 🌟 Inside this eye-catching holographic tote you'll find:
✨ A VIP wristband
✨ Water bottle with drink sling
✨ Set of collectible enamel pins featuring BreyerFest horses
✨ BreyerFest VIP car sticker
✨ Handheld light up fan
✨ Neon desk light

Well, I don't generally have much use for tote bags, but if this one is holographic, I might just have to find a use for it. I'm intrigued by the desk light, too. It's interesting that VIP ticket holders are getting wristbands - I wonder if other ticket holders will also get wristbands? Maybe they'll hand them out as we're walking into the park. I like the color scheme for this stuff, too. 

I'm pretty meh on the fan, and the water bottle (though the holder could be handy). I'm also hoping/figuring there are more pins? Usually there are four VIP pins, not two. Maybe they're just keeping the other two under wraps for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment