Thursday, March 14, 2024

Just when I thought it was safe to sell off my Marwari models...

 Greetings, readers! It's been a little bit of a news drought around here lately, but the latest Breyer web special was revealed today - behold Mumbai! 


















Gah! This guy was teased in last month's Collector Club newsletter, but I wasn't expecting it to be a Marwari! Now I'm kind of wishing I hadn't decided to sell all of mine off. Kalahkaari is the only one I've managed to sell so far, but still! 

Oh well - money is a little tighter than it used to be these days, so any chance to avoid purchasing something is welcomed. Good luck to everyone entering! 

Also, BreyerWest is this weekend (if everyone can struggle through the snow to get to Denver), so theoretically we'll be seeing some great reveals this weekend, including the reveal of the mold and/or colorways for this year's Breyer Ambassador/Volunteer model! I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment