Thursday, March 21, 2024

More dumb names

 Well, I was right - those sneak peeks were of the Best Customs Contest prizes. Not that it was really that hard to guess. Anyway, here's Look What You Made Me Do (trying not to cringe while typing all that out). 





















Well, Kalahkaari in chestnut certainly is pretty! At least I don't have to be too disappointed about this one, since I decided to sell off my Marwari models. 

And here's I Forgot That You Existed (ugh)! 
















Now this one does hurt. I still haven't managed to get my hands on a Roo, and now they come out with this guy! He's a similar color to Fiero from a few years ago, which is interesting because last year's Willamette also had a far more common doppelganger in the mini Nazruddin.  Well, good luck to everyone entering the BCC! 

No comments:

Post a Comment