Friday, October 13, 2023

Virkie and Kid's Club Harper!

 More good news today, readers! My Virkie and the new Kid's Club Harper have both arrived! For a wonder, they both came on the same day despite Virkie being ordered a day earlier. I'll start with Virkie - behold! 



That's right - I got the splash! He's pretty - I almost wish I hadn't sold off my G2 Shetlands. 


















I like the lighter paint effect on the ends of his mane - it almost makes the model look translucent, though it really isn't. 













Sorry for the photo being slightly out of focus - I was trying to get a closeup of his face. Anyway, he's definitely pretty cute! I didn't see any major flaws, so now I'll have to see if I can find a buyer. 

Next, here's the Kid's Club Harper! 



















She's a beautiful color! I love Breyer's grays. 




















She doesn't have too many flaws, aside from a weird flat spot on the back of her right front foot, which looks like it's missing some paint as well. 

















Sorry for this one being out-of-focus as well. She's a really nice color! I'm happy to add her to my collection. 

That's it for today - hopefully we get more exciting news soon, like a reveal of the last Premier Club release for this year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment