Sunday, October 8, 2023

Fandango is here!

 Exciting news, readers! My Deluxe Collector Club model Fandango arrived today - behold! 
















What a pretty guy! 


















He's more of a dark gray than black, very similar to Lafayette. He has dapples too, and detailed eyes. 















Quality-wise he's pretty nice - I didn't see any major flaws. Definitely glad I joined the Deluxe Collector Club this year! Speaking of the Club, this year Deluxe members get a special pin as well! The pin was included with Fandango, naturally, so here it is: 





















I was kind of expecting the pin to say Deluxe Collector Club on it, but what do I know? I'm just a member of the club. Oh well - Bolero looks good in pin form. 

Anyways, now that it's October, we should be seeing a reveal of next year's Collector Club stuff at some point here. At some point they need to release Jota, though, so maybe that'll happen first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment