Tuesday, October 17, 2023

It Begins

 Well, like I said yesterday, it looks like the holiday buying season is upon us! Jota will finally be available at 2pm (EST) tomorrow! 




















Pretty, but nothing I need. I hope everyone who wants one can get one! If he's anything like previous Collector Club web special, he'll be priced around $75, so not overly expensive. I wish they had put that color on a mold I liked for this release! Oh well. 

In other news, we have an unboxing video of the PC mare and foal from yesterday. Check it out here - plenty of useful views, including confirmation that they aren't as small as some were fearing yesterday. I wasn't that worried, considering the size of some of Kylee's other sculpts, but there was some consternation on the Internets about it yesterday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment