Thursday, June 2, 2022

The next Vintage Club release!

 Exciting news, everyone - the next release in the 2022 Vintage Club has been revealed! Say hello to Gawain!










He’s the flocky model that was teased in the welcome letter from earlier this year. I’m not gonna lie…I’ve always found flocky models pretty tacky, and this one is no exception. But at the same time…I kinda like him! What a conundrum. Fortunately I’m not in the VC this year, so it’s not that big of a deal. I can’t say I expected Shannondell to make another appearance in the VC, either, so now I’m figuring the Breyerfest surprise isn’t on him. Maybe it’s still Brishen after all? Or failing that, the Cleveland Bay? Or something else entirely? Good thing we only have to wait a few more weeks to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment