Saturday, June 18, 2022

The Breyerfest Live Auction has been announced!

 Good news, everyone - the Breyerfest Live Auction is coming back for 2022 (not that we thought it was gone) and check out the two amazing auction models we got in the announcement









What a wild color on Shannondell! He'll go pretty high, and this knocks him out of the list of surprise horse contenders (trying not to think about some of the remaining possibilities). 









This Moody Andalusian has a stunning amount of shading. Look at him! What a beauty. I want to take him home! 

They're going to allow online bidders in the auction this year, but my feelings about that basically amount to, "first world problems," so I'm not going to say too much about it. Grumble grumble. Anyway, I'm excited to see what we get to see next! 

1 comment:

  1. I adore that Shannondell. He is such a beautiful model! I really really wish he had been released as a CC SR or BF SR instead of a LA piece.

    ReplyDelete