Monday, June 13, 2022

Oops, missed a few things

 Well, I didn't get a chance to blog about the end of the Collector Club Appreciation event, among other things - we were traveling back from New Zealand over the weekend, so I didn't have much spare time for blogging. But never fear! I'm here now. 

So anyway, these were the four Collector Club Appreciation glossies! 









I was immensely relieved to see Marc of Charm was not among them. Of course, that probably means he'll be a Breyerfest Live prize instead. Well, let's try to stay positive here. I'm hoping to get the Theo and Omega Fahim from my two orders, and will be looking to trade for them if I don't. Here's hoping! 

Next, there was a new hint on the Breyerfest Blog on Friday, and we got the reveal today! Behold:









It's the Breyerfest Live Reserve Champion prize! Her name is Hildegard. What a beauty, huh? Nothing I need, but she sure is pretty. I like the contrast of her white tail against the rest of her. 

And lastly, we have a silent auction lot reveal as well! 









This cute set is a reference to the Bremen Town Musicians story. They're adorable! I wonder if they're permanently attached to each other? This is the first time the Breyer donkey has seen the light of day in ages, and the color fits him pretty well. 

There was one other silent auction reveal last week, but it wasn't anything we haven't seen before - just a full set of the alternate-color models from Breyerfest 2021. Hmm, maybe those things weren't as randomly-shipped as we thought? Heh. 

That's all I have for today - hopefully we get some more fun reveals this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment