Wednesday, June 15, 2022

More Breyerfest stuff and the next Stablemates Club model!

 We have another Breyerfest silent auction reveal! Take a look: 









The original Halla was given a modern update for this release. This is noteworthy because the original Halla mold was destroyed when it was altered to become Bolya back in the early '90s. So, they do still have some remaining whiteware from that mold! 

It was announced today that virtual Breyerfest attendees will be able to purchase special run models after all - they must really not have sold as many tickets as they thought. Virtual attendees will only be able to purchase one model rather than two (and I'm not sure if that's one model per virtual ticket or one model per account). I guess we'll find out more about that later...

And in other news, the third Stablemates Club release of the year, Shelburne, is now available for purchase! 









So far I'm 0/3 for SMC releases I actually want to keep this year. At least I managed to sell mine already, unlike poor Phineas. Hopefully I can unload that one at Breyerfest, which is (gulp) only a month away! When did that happen? I'm getting more excited by the day! Hey, they should start releasing auction models soon, right? Well, let's hope so, anyway. 

2 comments:

  1. It is per account NOT per ticket. The blog post was very clear on that part. I'm so happy we get to get one after all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss the original Halla mold! <3 I didn't join the SMC this year because I only really liked the fjords. Although Dax and Phineas seem to look way nicer in hand than in promo photos.

    ReplyDelete