Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Mid-Year Releases and Ponies & Palm Trees!

 

Well, it’s official - the Ponies & Palm Trees collector event is taking place this November - it’s been officially announced by Breyer! If you’re a Collector Club member, check your email for more information! I don’t know when tickets will go on sale, but they’ll be allocated by random draw, so I’d be thrilled to be able to attend. I hope we get to see some of the special runs beforehand, though.

In other news, looks like I was right on time with my Mid-Years question yesterday. We have our newest reveal from Breyer! These are the new Trad releases, but the rest of the new releases can be found here.  I’ll start with the new El Pastor!












There’s also a new Vermeer (!):













A black and white pinto - ooh, pretty. I gotta have this one!

And lastly, a new Bristol! I’ll have to get my hands on him as well, although I prefer the loose mane/tail. 





1 comment: