Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Sandman, and a benefit for Ukraine!

 First off, this year's second Vintage Club release, Sandman, is now available for purchase! 









Let's hope they have the right belly stamps this time, eh? Haha. 

In other news, Breyer is auctioning off a brand-new Emerson test to benefit the war effort in Ukraine! 







The auction doesn't seem to be live yet, but it'll be on eBay when it does show up. Gorgeous model to be sure! Almost makes me wish I hadn't decided to sell off my Emersons, but...ah well. I'm sure he'll go for a lot of money - Breyer is donating all of the proceeds PLUS a company match to "various aid organizations supporting relief efforts." Sure, it'd be nice if they'd done a larger run that people could buy, but that kind of thing takes months to come to fruition, and Ukraine needs the money now. He sure is pretty, though! I wonder how much he'll sell for.

No comments:

Post a Comment