Thursday, February 3, 2022

Okay Then

Okay, well, at least we didn't get our time wasted with a teaser photo. Here's today's Breyerfest 2022 reveal, Torlinie:




















I honestly don't hate it - his white areas look pearly, and we all know I love me some pearly paint - but sheesh, do we really need another G2 Clydesdale? Give the poor mold a rest already! 

Maybe I'm just being crotchety, but this mold has had a ridiculous number of releases in the past few years (or at least it seems that way). Is he really that popular? Okay, I may have a large number of them on my shelves myself, but I recently decided to include all of mine in my upcoming collection purge, so the fact that they're using him again for this release makes me want to change my mind about that. Bleh! So many models, so little space...

But anyway. It's not a bad design - it kind of reminds me of a harlequin Great Dane or something. It's another Limited Edition like yesterday's decorator Sharif, but like the Georg from earlier this week, this one will only be available online. Yay! 

Well, time to go back to hoping we get to see the Best of Breyerfest set this week. Maybe tomorrow? Cone on Breyer...

No comments:

Post a Comment