Friday, February 11, 2022

Dax is available for order!

Attention to Stablemates Club members! This year's first release, Dax, is now available to order! 



















He's pretty, but nothing I need to add to my collection. Though it'd be interesting to see that "blue interference" in his color. The deadline for ordering is 2/25, so we have plenty of time to get our orders in. Bonus: order some other regular run stuff with him this weekend and get 20% off with the SUPERCLUB22 code! I swear I don't work for Breyer, but I feel like such a shill talking about the sales and/or discounts.

But anyway...of course they'd come out with this 3 days after I broke down and ordered some of the new products because I hadn't bought anything since mid-December and it feels weird not having anything new coming in...But I digress. Maybe I'll order some of the backordered stuff? I'll have to think about it. It's hard to say no to 20% off and free shipping...

No comments:

Post a Comment