Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Fireheart is here!

 It's a momentous day, everyone - my Fireheart is finally, at long last, holding court on my entertainment center, having finally evicted last year's Premier Club models! Behold! 

















I do like him better in-person than in the promo photos, but for some reason I like his off side better than the near side. I think it has something to do with his huge head, or maybe his mouth. His mouth seems to be open, which I'm not really a fan of...but Ashquar's mouth is open too, and that doesn't bother me, so I don't know why this one would. I'll have to think about it some more.

















He definitely has a glorious mane and tail, doesn't he? '80s rock star, indeed. 





















His eyes are amazingly detailed - I have no idea how they painted his tiny eyewhites without messing it up. He's not too bad, quality-wise - some small dings here and there, but much better than my Meadowlark, for example. I'm excited to see his next release! 

In other news, Breyerfest 2021 is almost upon us! At 10:01AM (EST) on Friday, I'll be poised at my computer, waiting to hit that refresh button when the store opens! Who else is excited! I can't wait! Hopefully it's a less-frustrating experience than last year! A small note here - apparently there are going to be glossy Queen of Hearts and Apollo models (and probably Rheverence as well) somewhere in the mix, though we don't know where yet. Maybe they'll just be prize models? Rheverence would look amazing in gloss, though, so I hope I can get one, if there are any. Queen of Hearts and glossy Apollo both looked pretty amazing in gloss (the Apollo can be seen here). The auction with the glossy Queen of Hearts was taken down and replaced with another lot due to the model being damaged. I hope we can get our hot little hands on the other glossies, if we can! And good luck to anyone bidding on the live auction items! Also, don't forget to enter for the Friday and Saturday raffles, once the links go live on Friday. There are also some raffles for VIP ticket holders, which look to be pretty nice - one of them is for a glossy Ballynoe Castle from last year, so definitely worth entering. I can't wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment