Thursday, July 1, 2021

Breyerfest 2021 Program and Bonheur!

 Huzzah - the Breyerfest 2021 program is now available for viewing on the website! Check it out here. Nothing terribly exciting, other than the reveal of the second raffle model - they left out the auction model pages, obviously. They're probably still stinging from the Great Program Fiasco of 2014! Haha. I was a bit intrigued to note that they're actually doing some content at the KHP itself - I must have missed that. I'll have to check out some of those seminars, too - there's a few things there I'm interested in. Only two weeks from tomorrow and we'll all be reveling in Breyerfest once again! 

Our grand reveal for today was Bonheur, the second raffle model - and the astute viewers on the Internets were right - it is Roxy! 












That gloss is to die for! 













She's stunning, even if she is a little plain. I like her face marking, though. I'm also not sure why they're calling her a silver bay when she's clearly some type of liver chestnut? I think they did the same thing with Notoriously Framed. 

Anyway, that's it for today - but I'm super excited for Breyerfest now! Woohoo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment