Sunday, July 18, 2021

Breyerfest Day 3: Prost!

 Well, it's all over for another year. Breyerfest 2021 is in the history book and I'm sure everyone at Reeves is heaving a huge sigh of relief. And we have our theme next year: Prost! Breyerfest is taking a trip to Germany, so I'm sure we'll see plenty of draft horses and beer-themed items. 

All in all, I think this was a great Breyerfest - a huge improvement from last year! Oddly, it doesn't look like any of the store models sold out or went into backorder - maybe the fact that we could buy whatever we wanted from the start kept the gotta-buy-something-before-they-all-disappear mania from happening. Either way, I'm glad (most) people were able to get the items they wanted with a minimum of fuss. 

There weren't any more big reveals of upcoming stuff, at least that I saw - and we didn't get a Who Wore It Best vote either. I hope they're still planning on doing one this year, but I guess that remains to be seen.

Congratulations to all the contest winners, by the way - there's some amazing talent out there, especially in the Best Customs Contest. 

As for me, I think I need to step back a bit and slow down the purchasing - my bank account is still smoldering after Friday's antics. Hopefully Breyer doesn't decide to come out with another web special or gotta-have-it item for at least another month, eh? I think we all need a break. 

Oh, and VIP ticket holders - the VIP raffle winners are supposed to be drawn on/around 7/20, so we still have a few more days to wait on that one. Good luck, everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment