Thursday, March 4, 2021

The first test run of the year!

 Well, folks, it's that time of year again...another test run model, straight from Breyer! Check her out: 









According to the website, she's a test for Twill, a Breyerfest special run from back in 2013. Sheesh, if they'd gone with this color maybe I wouldn't have sold mine! She's pretty. I don't have any Lady Phases in my collection, but I'd be tempted to add this one if my name was drawn. She's pretty spendy, though...the old price for these was $850, but this one's been jacked up to $1100. Maybe because she's newer and in presumably better condition than some of the older ones? 

Interesting that the entry form now has people add their mailing address as well. Weeding out entries from multiple households, maybe? That would be a good way to even the playing field. In any case, good luck to everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment