Thursday, March 11, 2021

LAFAYETTE!

Without further ado: 

 EVERYONE GIVE IT UP FOR AMERICA'S FAVORITE FIGHTING FRENCHMAN! 

 









I'M TAKIN' THIS HORSE BY THE REINS MAKIN REDCOATS REDDER WITH  BLOODSTAINS! 


 







AND I'M NEVER GONNA STOP UNTIL I MAKE 'EM DROP AND BURN 'EM UP AND SCATTER THEIR REMAINS, I'M -



 










WATCH ME ENGAGIN' EM, ESCAPIN' EM, ENRAGING 'EM, I'M -



 









Okay, I think you get the idea. Lafayette is here and I love him! I wish he were one of the slightly darker variations, but all in all I'm glad to have gotten him now rather than in September (if you're wondering what all those quotes were from, I direct you to this). 



Quality-wise he's great - I didn't spot anything wrong with him. Beautiful! Thank you, Breyer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment