Well, it's that time again, readers...time for the latest Collector Club newsletter! If you're a CC member, check your email for more information. There's a cover story about how Vindur from Dalalif was selected as a portrait model, a giveaway of a Vindur from Dalalif and this sneak peek!
It doesn't look like the gray sneak peek from June that was never revealed. Hope we get to see it soon!
And lastly, more stuff was added to the Christmas in July sale! Some of it is gone already, but other things are still available (though I don't advise spending $185 on Zafirah, as she can be found online for much less than that). Peruse those offerings here.
And lastly, the selections for Belize went out today, so check your email. I didn't enter, but congrats to all the winners!
And lastly, more stuff was added to the Christmas in July sale! Some of it is gone already, but other things are still available (though I don't advise spending $185 on Zafirah, as she can be found online for much less than that). Peruse those offerings here.
And lastly, the selections for Belize went out today, so check your email. I didn't enter, but congrats to all the winners!
No comments:
Post a Comment