Exciting news, Vintage Club members! The latest release, Drifter, is now available for purchase!
He's nothing I need, but those colors are pretty. I hope everyone gets the color(s) they want!
And in other news, we have more New Arrivals! Behold:
And in other news, we have more New Arrivals! Behold:
The beautiful glossy Oseberg! I'm so happy I was able to get this one with my VIP ticket. The matte one should be much easier to acquire for a decent price on the secondary market later. He looks so great in gloss! A beautiful color for my favorite Traditional mold. And I was even able to squeeze him onto the shelves with my other Othello models! Not sure what I'm going to do if/when I find a matte one, but I'll worry about that later.
Next is the underrated Midnattssol, who got kinda overlooked in the Oseberg/Wanderer/Litha craze. Another one that would have looked great in gloss! I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record here, but it's true. We needed one of the special runs to be glossy-only! I guess I'm Team Glossy after all. Anyway, Cosimo looks great in this color! I love his blue eye. Do we think Cosimo will be next year's Celebration Model? It would be great to see Carletto as the Celebration Horse, though unlikely since he's based in Europe. There is a blue roan Murgese stallion in Montana, though. Guess we'll find out in a few months!
This isn't a Breyerfest model, but they had plenty of them in the Breyer store when I went through, so I snagged one. It's Fuego, this year's Halloween model! Dragons aren't really the first thing I think of when I think about Halloween, but I suppose bats and ghosts are pretty played out at this point. And since longboi is long, you can fit some pretty big dragons on him! Very nice. Ooh, and when they do a blind bag Stablemate version of this guy in a few years, they can use Darley, since he's basically the Stablemate longboi! Winners all around.
That's it for today! Check back later for more New Arrivals! And hopefully they'll get around to announcing the Scandi Surprise run numbers one of these days...
That's it for today! Check back later for more New Arrivals! And hopefully they'll get around to announcing the Scandi Surprise run numbers one of these days...




No comments:
Post a Comment