Good news, Deluxe Collector Club members! In a shocking turn of events, this year's DCC model, Kiana, is already in stock and shipping! I hope you had the correct address when you joined the club, because they're shipping to that address automatically rather than having us confirm which address we want to use. Which could be problematic, so maybe give Breyer a call if you're concerned about that.
It's a gambler's choice of which Kiana you'll get - matte or glossy. I hope I get both! I accidentally used my NZ address for my first club membership, so it might take a while for that one to get here. Oh well.
In other news, it's time for more New Arrivals!
In other news, it's time for more New Arrivals!
That's right, it's The Wanderer - a hot item for many Breyerfest attendees, as they sold out pretty quickly. Luckily, I got one with my VIP ticket. He's so pretty! I really like the blue/black of his feathers, along with his mismatched eyes and the slight blue tint to his mane/tail. But I can't help but wonder what he would have looked like in gloss...
Next we have the original Litha, who seemed like the black sheep of the event, because no one seemed to want this one - but he did sell out eventually, so who knows. I suspect there will be a lot of them for sale at the Clarion next year (if room sales continue). But he's a really nice color! Which also could have been really great in gloss...
Lastly for today, we have the decorator Litha! He was certainly a hot item, and probably the reason the entire run of Litha sold out. But his color is really great! I love the shade of blue they used - more like turquoise, really. And you can't see it in this photo, but I love the blue spot on his right front knee, as well. Add that to the gloss and you pretty much have the perfect model! I love him.
That's it for today, but we'll have more New Arrivals soon!
That's it for today, but we'll have more New Arrivals soon!




No comments:
Post a Comment