Greetings, readers! I've got more New Arrivals for today, so let's get started!
This girl was purchased a while ago and had been waiting for me in KY, so I was happy to finally be able to pick her up! I do like her, but I'm not crazy about the lack of detail on the left side of her face. I hope they're able to fix that for future releases. Her color is beautiful, though! I hope they put that on a few other releases, because it's too pretty to only use once.
Next is Glossy Carmen! Also purchased prior to Breyerfest and dropped off in KY. She's even more beautiful than the matte version! What a beauty. Can't wait to see what Breyer does with her next! Probably a Breyerfest special run.
Lastly, here's the roan version of Maya from a few months back! Like the Carmens, she was purchased prior to BF. I think she's my favorite of the three colors - there's just something about a good roan that I like. And I love her flaxen mane and tail! So pretty.
That's it for today - check back soon for more New Arrivals!
That's it for today - check back soon for more New Arrivals!



No comments:
Post a Comment