Good news, everyone! We finally have the Scandi Surprise numbers breakdown! Read at your leisure here. Otherwise, here's the listing:
Matte Bay Roan - 1,150 pieces
Matte Chestnut Tobiano Pinto - 1,015 pieces
Matte Champagne - 1,150 pieces
Matte Black Leopard Appaloosa - 870 pieces
Matte Dark Dappled Bay - 1,060 pieces
Glossy Bay Roan - 385 pieces
Glossy Chestnut Tobiano Pinto - 385 pieces
Glossy Champagne - 385 pieces
Glossy Black Leopard Appaloosa - 385 pieces
Glossy Dark Dappled Bay - 385 pieces
Glossy Gold Sabino - 630 pieces
Somehow, despite the blue roan being the most common color last year, I'm surprised that the bay roan was the most common color (tied with the champagne) this year. I was expecting the dark dappled bay to be the most common, based on getting two of them myself, the number of them I saw for sale and the number of people getting multiples of that color. I'm also not surprised that the appaloosa is the rarest color, since they seem to like doing that.
I'm not surprised that the decorator was the most common of the glossies, though - the same was true last year and multiple years prior. I think he'll stay in high demand, though - his color is so cool! I don't think they've ever done a decorator roan/sabino before, though I could be wrong.
Anyways, let's get going with some more New Arrivals! I'll start with the decorator Scandi:
I'm not surprised that the decorator was the most common of the glossies, though - the same was true last year and multiple years prior. I think he'll stay in high demand, though - his color is so cool! I don't think they've ever done a decorator roan/sabino before, though I could be wrong.
Anyways, let's get going with some more New Arrivals! I'll start with the decorator Scandi:
Isn't he great? Definitely my favorite of the group. So pretty!
Next is the matte leopard appaloosa. I don't always like the leopard appaloosas, but I like black better than chestnut, so that's probably why I like this one.
And here's the glossy! I feel incredibly lucky that I was able to get so many of these without having to trade for them. I got every single color and finish on my own except the matte and glossy amber champagnes. I wonder what the odds of that are...and then I ended up getting two glossy appaloosas! Definitely a great year for surprise luck.
That's it for today, but more New Arrivals are coming soon!
That's it for today, but more New Arrivals are coming soon!





No comments:
Post a Comment