Tuesday, July 28, 2026

New Arrivals: Scandi Surprise Matte and Glossy Amber Champagne and Matte Bay Roan

 Greetings, readers! I'm back with another set of New Arrivals! Behold, the matte amber champagne Scandi Surprise:

















I think the color looks great on him, though I'm not crazy about the mottling on his muzzle (I'm not crazy about mottling in general, but that's just my opinion). Of all the colors, I rank this one fourth. 


















He looks so good in gloss! I really need to get one of those Team Glossy magnets. 


















Lastly for today, it's the matte bay roan! Such a pretty color. I rank it my second favorite after the decorator. I've always liked Breyer's bay roans and this one is no exception. I did sell off most of my Vermeers during Breyerfest last year, but regretted it and bought them all back later...so I'm happy they used him as the surprise this year! I would have been annoyed if I'd sold them all off previously, only to have him show up as the surprise the following year. 

That's it for today. More New Arrivals coming soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment