Greetings, readers! Well, I would have written this post earlier, but I had some technical difficulties, so it had to wait until later. Anyways, it's time for more New Arrivals! Technically none of these are Breyerfest models, but I picked them up and/or bought them while I was in KY, so close enough. I'll start with the pinto Maya:
She's pretty! Does her head marking count as a medicine hat? Either way I like her.
Next is the black overo Harper, which I thought I bought earlier in the year, but apparently I just hallucinated that! Anyway, she's here now. Black and white is always a flashy combination, and this Harper is no exception.
Last for today is Sapphira the unicorn! I definitely bought this one earlier this year, but she arrived with the horn broken off, so I had to return her. So I tried again at the KHP. I ended up shipping her home in the second box of models I bought, and kicked myself for a few days for not putting her in the suitcase and shipping a different Classic home instead, because I would have been majorly annoyed if she'd arrived with the horn snapped off again. Fortunately, she was intact when I unwrapped her! Fun stuff. Anyway, she's a nice teal/aqua shade, which I like, and I even like the pink areas even though I'm normally not a pink fan. They go well together!
That's it for today - check back soon for more New Arrivals!
That's it for today - check back soon for more New Arrivals!

.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment