Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Ooh, pretty!

 Well, we have a reveal of yesterday's sneak peek, and the sleuths on the Internets were right on the money! Say hello to Gascon the Great




















What a beauty! Cancion looks great in gray. Here's his other side, for bonus pretty:




















I love him! And since this is a store special/Limited Edition, I don't have to put up with a stupid song title name for him! Wins all around. 

In slightly sadder news, the emails for Spokes and Spurs went out today, and it doesn't look like I was selected. I was really hoping to be drawn for this one, but I guess it wasn't to be. Congratulations to the winners, though! I can't wait to see the boutique models. Guess I'll be over here hoping I get drawn from the waitlist! 

No comments:

Post a Comment