Tuesday, January 9, 2024

It's not glittery! Not glittery at all!

 ...Boy, is my face red. I thought those little specks in yesterday's hint were way too tiny to be anything other than glitter. Wrong again! We have a mule in our Breyerfest lineup - behold! 




















He's really pretty! Too bad I'm not really into the mold. This is looking more and more like a really affordable Breyerfest for me. Huzzah! So this is our second store special after Always Chipper/Chip on Newsworthy. 

The blog says there'll be another reveal (or, well, something), so I'm excited to see what it is! Hopefully something I want to buy! 

In other news, it was announced today that Peter Stone Horses has been sold to a new company headed by Erin Corbett, and Peter Stone, Breyer Stone Man and his wife Elaine have retired. Hmm, dare I speculate that Breyer might have to step up their game in the near future? Time will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment