Friday, January 19, 2024

Another SR reveal, and the first web special of the year!

 Well, we have our reveal of yesterday's mysterious eye - say hello to Survivor and Fighter












Ooh, what a pretty pair! And technically they still have pop songs for names, but at least they're shorter and not pulled directly from song lyrics. 

More importantly, I love the rich bay color on the mare! The foal actually looks like she started out darker and will gray out over time, which isn't always the case with Breyer's foal colors. They're great! Hope I can get my hands on them. 

In other exciting news, we have a new theme for web specials! Our new theme is Exotic Destinations, and here's the first entry in the series! 


















Hubba hubba! What a handsome boy. I gotta have him! They made 600 of these guys, so let's hope my luck is in and I get drawn, since I lost out on Spokes and Spurs. Good luck to everyone entering! 

No comments:

Post a Comment