Tuesday, January 23, 2024

It's a quagga!

 Well, I'm pleasantly surprised today - I thought we'd get another sneak peek on the Breyerfest blog, but we got a full-on reveal instead! Behold:

















Ooh, a new release on the Zebra! My conga is pleased. I wasn't expecting to get a new release on the Zebra for this Breyerfest, so I'm happy about that. I guess this won't be as cheap of a Breyerfest for me as I was hoping, because this makes four special run models I have to have (possibly five if the surprise is something I want), and I also need three of the Limited Editions so far. Maybe I'll have to buy a VIP ticket after all. Food for thought, I guess. 

As for the name (I Will Survive), clearly the Gloria Gaynor song is what they were going for, but this is the song I thought of instead. And it still kinda fits! 

On a small side note, waitlist emails went out for Spokes and Spurs yesterday. Nothing on my accounts, but be sure to check your accounts and spam folders just in case. 

No comments:

Post a Comment