Thursday, January 4, 2024

Finally, an actual tale of adversity!

 Greetings, readers! We got another Breyerfest reveal today - one of the store specials, this time. His story was first hinted at in this Tale of Triumph from late last year - say hello to Chip! 





















Ooh, it's Newsworthy! And I do love those black pintos...but the unfortunate thing is that I've been strongly leaning toward liquidating most of my remaining Sue Sifton sculpts, including Newsworthy. Hard decisions, to be sure, but the size of my collection was/is getting out of control. I'll have to think about it a little longer. 

So, this means all of the other Tales of Triumph (they can be found on the Breyerfest Blog) are probably hinting at more store specials. Let's hope we get more reveals soon! But, I think most people are more concerned with something else. You know, that little thing called...the 2024 new releases? Which were supposed to be revealed this week? 

Well? We're waiting. 

Tune in tomorrow to see if Judge Smails can stop waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment