Wednesday, January 10, 2024

I hate that song!

 Well, we have a new reveal on the Breyerfest Blog today! The good news is: we didn't get our time wasted with a hint. They just up and revealed it! Unfortunately, it's another "song name" horse, and a bad (IMO) song at that. Another repetitive pop song, and I'm also wondering if the name is a jab at those of us who are less than thrilled with the way things are going with the theme? Anyway, here's Sorry Not Sorry:



















Yet another model I don't need to buy (sorry not sorry). I'm not a fan of Salinero to start with, nor am I the biggest fan of some leopard appaloosa paint jobs. I think it's the dark feet? Not sure. 

Nothing much else to report for today, except that something else will be on the blog tomorrow! Maybe it'll be something I want to buy? I'm starting to get worried. Time will tell whether it's another hint or a full-on reveal (which would be great!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment