Monday, February 17, 2020

Carter and Charleston are here!

This is kinda old news, since they've been here a while - but my Carter and Charleston models have arrived! I'll start with Carter!



He's definitely a pretty boy! He makes a good match for the rose gray Hero's Welcome, though I never got around to photographing them together.



His dapples definitely could have been more subtle though, especially on the belly.



He sure is handsome, though! Can't wait to see what Breyer does next with the mold.



Quality-wise, he's pretty nice - I don't remember seeing much of anything wrong with him other than the less-than-subtle dapples. I've seen some complaining online about the amount of pearly in his finish, but I'm a sucker for pearly, so that doesn't bother me at all.

Next, here's Charleston!



I didn't get many photos of this one - I'm still pretty meh about him. It's like his neck is too short, or so arched it looks like it's broken, or something. Add that to the tail's resemblance to the G2 Paso Fino and he's just not something that needs to stick around.



I feel like his eyes were decently well-detailed, though - too bad my photo isn't good enough to show it. Oh well!

That's all I've got for today - tune in again soon to see Klaus!

No comments:

Post a Comment