Wednesday, February 5, 2020

The Berries Ponies series returns!

Color me surprised - they brought back the Berries Ponies series after all. And what a model to open it with - finally, a new Emma!



She's beautiful! I hope I get drawn for one. From the email:

Like the Jujube tree, which survives in a wide range of conditions, including hot sunny summer days and chilly autumn mornings, this pony is a steady partner and thrives in any climate.
Reminiscent of a warm summer berry, she is a sweet and mellow friend. Artist Sommer Prosser designed her charming silver dapple tovero coat.

Per the website, she's an edition of 350, priced at $150 each. I have to say, that price seems a bit steep, especially for a pony. Isn't the lower price the whole idea behind using the ponies to start with?

Well, anyway, I still hope I get drawn for one! Good luck to everyone who enters! 

I don't think she matches that teaser photo from the newsletter, though. What else does Breyer have in store for us?! I can't wait to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment