Monday, February 10, 2020

Another Breyerfest sneak peek, and Jujube selections!

Well, first things first: there's another sneak peek on the Breyerfest blog!



It's cropped so closely it's impossible to tell what this is, but most people on the Internets think it's some type of cow - namely, an Irish Moiled. I'd never heard of it before, so it'll be interesting if that's what it is. I guess we'll find out soon!

In other news, selections for Jujube went out today - and my husband's account was drawn! It was the bright spot I needed after a bad weekend that involved working overtime, frustrations about working overtime, emergency toilet replacements and canceling our annual Oscars party due to aforementioned overtime. Bleh.

So anyway, I can't wait until my Jujube gets here! Hopefully it doesn't take too long to ship her.

No comments:

Post a Comment