Thursday, September 7, 2017

The Vintage Club Classic Paint Horse Family is now available!

The final release in the 2017 Vintage Club, the Classic Paint Horse Family, is available now on the Breyer website!



Nice colors on all of them, but nothing I need to have (which is good, as I'm not a Vintage Club member). It'll be interesting to see how these are received amongst hobbyists - I remember there being some consternation about Classic-sized models being used in a club that had only used Traditional molds in the past. I wonder if Breyer will do the same thing next year? Per Sommer Prosser, these molds were used, in modern paint jobs, in an attempt to keep the club from falling into a rut. Will it work? I have yet to ever be a member of the club, so I'm not sure I'm really qualified to say. I guess we'll find out when we see next year's releases! It should only be a few weeks now.

The only thing that's left in this year's Vintage Club now is the freebie Stablemate set, Licorice and Jellybean. I wonder when they'll ship? They're cute, but still nothing I need. I guess we'll have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment